The best part of hiking, walking, running, biking, and plain ol' getting outside is how it makes you feel, both physically and mentally. The worst part is sweaty, stinky feet; the ultra-thin SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Sock is designed to keep you focused on the best part. The mini cuff provides ankle coverage without going too slippery-low or hot-high.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying to reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing
Share your thoughts
Wear them everyday
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
From hiking to biking to running around town, these socks keep my feet dry and happy (and not smelly!).
Style and comfort
Light, thin, but oh so comfortable. One of the best sock choices out there for everyday and activities. They look good too!
Needs no introduction
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I almost exclusively wear SmartWool socks because I know that they do an excellent job and keeping my feet dry and last a really long time.
I gave these particular pair as a gift, but own several of the men's version in all different thicknesses.
The Ultra Lights are really, really thin. It almost surprised me that they could get away with a sock like this as it doesn't feel like much at all.
Well that was before I put them on. You can hardly notice them once they're on. For biking or skating, or whenever I need the most sensitivity from a sock, I'll slip these on.
Even with being ultra light, they still hold up great to the toughest abuse.