- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft, merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing
Share your thoughts
Ultra light weight!
These socks are very minimal. Very short on the ankle and very thin material. I assume these would be great for running, I however am not a runner so I ended up returning these. If you are looking for a thin light running sock this is a good one.
The real thing...
I initially got into Smartwool socks when I started trail running. I wanted to make sure I had good foot care and a solid wicking fabric on my feet for those long trail runs. Smartwool did the trick!
I now use these socks for both road and trail running as well as just everyday use. They are cool/warm dry and comfortable. I own about 6 pairs at this point and will continue to grab some when they pop up on sale! ;-)
The fit around the toes and ankle are very comfortable. I'll put these to extreme use this summer in a summer trail ultra and we'll see if I can stand by this review after that. My guess is "Yes, definitely".