Engineered for Hiking.
You've been training all year for your month-long thru-hike, so before you begin, give yourself a head start with the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Socks. Constructed using new Indestructawool technology, which allows SmartWool to infuse high-wear zones with stronger material, these socks offer unbeatable durability for reliable use day after day. Performance-enhancing merino wool with strategic mesh zones helps regulate foot temperature and wicks away moisture to keep you hiking comfortably. The 4-Degree Elite Fit system utilizes two different elastics that stretch around your foot and keep the sock in place as you move. With medium cushioning throughout, these patterned socks offer plenty of comfort for long days on the trail.
- A comfortable and durable sock built for hiking
- Merino wool construction offers temperature and moisture regulation
- Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability day after day
- Medium cushioning for comfort and performance
- Elite fit system keeps sock in place
- Virtually seamless toe prevents hot spots
- Item #SWL00NH