A Doctor in trail-ready performance.
Ditch those mangy cotton things, and pull on the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock for serious comfort during your off-road pursuits. This performance-oriented sock keeps your foot dry and cool during long days of trail running, mountain biking, or hiking.
Merino wool regulates temperature to keep you comfy from the trailhead to the peak, nylon ensures durability, and a touch of spandex adds movement-conforming stretch. Smartwool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures your socks won't slip or bunch halfway through your hike, and light cushioning relieves impacts when you're making your way across variable terrain.
- Ideal for long summer treks and trail runs
- Soft merino wool regulates temperature
- Blended with synthetics for stretch and durability
- Flat knit toe seam relieves pressure points
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System won't slip
- Light cushioning is ideal for rugged terrain
- Item #SWL00MV