Go outside and get moving.
Capable of handling arduous uphill treks and rambling trail runs with equal aplomb, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Micro Sock combines a performance blend fabric with unwavering fit for supreme comfort in demanding terrain. Merino wool regulates temperature to keep you comfy through the ups and downs of your journeys, nylon enhances durability, and a touch of spandex adds movement-conforming stretch. Smartwool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures your socks won't slip or bunch halfway through your hike, and light cushioning relieves impacts when you're making your way across rugged terrain.
- Lightweight performance with all-sport versatility
- Soft merino wool regulates temperature
- Blended with synthetics for stretch and durability
- Flat knit toe seam relieves pressure points
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System won't slip
- Light cushion is ideal for variable terrain
- Item #SWL00MU