Heavyweight performance, lightweight feel.
With designated ventilation zones, just enough stretch, and nature's premium anti-odor fiber, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Crew Sock is a must-have if you spend as much time outside as you do inside. This sock features Smartwool's Indestructawool, which is a patent-pending technology that provides serious durability and comfort, while the merino wool blend wicks away moisture and dries quickly, so you're not left with soggy socks in the middle of your hike. The 4 Degree Elite Fit system consists of two elastics for improved stretch and recovery to ensure the sock stays in place. Additionally, the light cushion makes this sock ideal for varied trail and road terrain.
- A crew-length sock for outdoor pursuits
- Merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Indestructawool is highly durable and long lasting
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers stretch and recovery
- Mesh ventilation provides temperature regulation
- Light cushion is ideal for varied trail and pavement
- Item #SWL00NE
- Q & A
Got these for my wife
I got these for my wife and she loves them, wears them with her boots to keep her feet warm and around those house. Very happy purchase.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
These socks are awesome! They feel amazing the second you put them on. They are great for trail running and hiking. I have wide feet and they fit nicely. Sometimes socks are too tight on me but not these. I'd only wear SmartWool if I could afford it! I'm a running shoe size 8 and I got a medium.