With designated ventilation zones, just enough stretch to prevent shifting, and nature's premium anti-odor fiber, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Crew Sock is a must-have if you spend as much time outside as you do inside. The crew length works well with mid-height hikers.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying to reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing
Share your thoughts
Best socks ever
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Since I bought this socks I do not want to wear any other, they are just great, I even wear them to play soccer because they do not move so blisters are in the past; they have cushions on toes and ankle areas which feels amazing.
I just bought another pair because one is not enough :P.
My wife loves them
She wears them at the office or playing outside. The padding underfoot feels great and they wick extremely well.
Best hiking socks ever
They fit well, they wear well, and now they come in colors - what more could you want?