Over-the-calf, heavyweight hiking socks for cold weather.
Before you step out of your tent, switch out of your sleeping socks and into the SmartWool PhD Outdoor Heavy Over The Calf Socks. Designed for comfort and warmth in chilly temperatures, these over-the-calf socks feature a fabric blend of breathable, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying merino wool plus nylon and elastane for superb on-the-trail comfort.
- Merino wool, nylon, and elastane fabric blend wicks moisture away from your feet for increased comfort, dries quickly, and breathes exceptionally well while you hike
- Merino wool's antimicrobial qualities inhibit feet funk while elastane fabric offers comfortable stretch
- Over-the-calf sock design provides comfort in high-cuff hiking boots
- 4 Degree Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep your feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones supply ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat-knit, durable toe seams for high burst strength
- Overall Height: 14in