- Detail Images
A midlayer to meet your every need: the superwarm and stretchy SmartWool Women's PhD HyFi Full-Zip Hooded Top breathes beautifully, fits ergonomically, and stays fresh when you can't bear to take it off for laundry day. An ample hood and sleeves with thumbholes keep you covered on wind-whipped slopes or chilly walks in the shade. Wear it alone on a cool-weather run or high-output cross-country tour.
- Merino wool and nylon PhD HyFi stretches, insulates, breathes, and resists odor
- Semi-fitted silhouette gives you lean, nonbulky mobility and easy layering
- Articulated hood and elbows with clean-finish binding at openings give a natural, snug, and easy-moving fit
- Thumbholes make adding layers easy and gives a longer length for extra comfy coverage
- Center front zipper has semi-locking logo slider; full draft flap fights the chill, and chin guard prevents chafing
- Chest and two hand-warmer pockets with Durawelt finish protect and secure essentials
- Heat transfer logo on left sleeve cuff
Share your thoughts
Does it's job!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear this for running in cold weather or for casual errands and events throughout the week. It is very appealing and vibrant in color; I get a lot of compliments on how nice it looks.