SmartWool PhD Graduated Compression Light Sock (copy)
Get back on your feet.
The SmartWool PhD Graduated Compression Light Sock combines all of SmartWool's most advanced technology to create a sock that insulates, dries, cushions, breathes, and even applies compression from the toes to the calf to aid circulation and speed recovery. At SmartWool's second-to-lightest weight, this sock won't feel bulky under your boots or shoes, but it will provide just enough warmth on a chilly day.
- Wool Over Wool knit pattern at impact zones creates extra cushioning and shock-absorption
- Merino manages moisture and insulates even when wet so you don't get a case of cold feet
- Strategically placed mesh zones allow perspiration to evaporate away
- Graduated compression keeps feet from swelling as you exercise, which improves performance and speeds recovery
- Ultra Light thickness means you won't even notice the sock under your boots