- Detail Images
The SmartWool Antony Boronowski PhD Athlete Artist Series Socks combine the great feel of merino wool with performance-based construction and the look of great art. Antony Boronowsk's graphics show up on skis and clothing; now, these SmartWool ski socks bring his over-the-top style to your feet, so don't be surprised if you draw some envious glances when you're unwinding in a mid-mountain yurt.
- Merino wool blended with nylon and elastane offers exceptional temperature control, flexibility, and support
- Mernio wool's natural antimicrobial properties keep these socks fresh even if you skip a few washings
- Merino wool regulates temperature so your body wastes less energy trying to keep you warm or cool
- ReliaWool tech adds comfort and durability to high-impact areas
- Mesh ventilation zones get rid of moist, overheated air
- SmartWool's 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for extra flex and compression
- Compression tech helps energize your feet and prevent swelling
Share your thoughts
SmartWool PhD Technology
Warmest socks I could find
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love these socks. They're very heavy, thick, and keep your toes nice and warm during the cold days on the mountain. They're long socks and almost past my knee. But are extremely comfy. I got the blue bear design and it looks incredible! Sweet graphics for socks, highly suggest.
Is this a men's or women's sock? Just...
Is this a men's or women's sock? Just wondering for sizing.
These socks can be worn by either sex, but they're sized like men socks.