- Detail Images
On the really cold mornings, you make an extra pot of coffee and slip on the SmartWool NTS Midweight Mock Top. This midweight merino wool baselayer top holds in just enough heat while you wait for first chair in the single-digit temps, and it also breathes and dries quickly while you charge all day long.
- Midweight, next-to-skin merino wool fabric breathes when you're working hard in the steeps, holds in heat during long chairlift rides, and resists the build-up of odors so you don't have to worry about stink during post-ride drinks
- Blocks the UV rays when you remove your jacket during a ski tour
- Form fit brings the fabric close to your skin
- Mock neck provides a little extra insulation and snow protection in the deep stuff
- Hip length and drop-tail hem boost coverage
- Flatlock interior seams and shoulder panels prevent rubbing and chafing when you wear a pack
Share your thoughts
DISCONTINUED??? ALL OF THEM?? WTF SMARTWOOL.....
DISCONTINUED??? ALL OF THEM?? WTF SMARTWOOL.. is this for REAL?
Unless Smartwool is doing a complete redesign, I call BS as well.
Sure enough.. I looked on Smartwool website.. All of the NTS Mock Crew shirts are gone. Sad day! If you want more than the regular crew, you will have to get a zip up style baselayer.