- Detail Images
Although it weights just a touch over nine ounces, the Smartwool Men's Midweight Pattern Crew provides the warmth of a baselayer twice its weight. Soft, naturally breathable merino wool feels smooth against your skin and helps control your temperature in cold weather. Wear this crew shirt for trail running or camping in the fall, and wear it beneath a thicker midlayer when you head out to go skiing or snowshoeing during the winter.
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this tee close to your body for warmth
- Merino wool is soft, non-itchy, naturally breathable, and naturally resistant to the bacteria that causes funky odors
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort when you're wearing a backpack or shoulder bag
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges that could otherwise cause chafing and discomfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
There is literally nothing wrong with this shirt. I bought it in my size for me, in my partners size for him (both of us are healthy weights for our size, to be fair) and it really fits us both beautifully. It moves with the body well, it looks great day after day. I plan on buying whatever next year's version is too. I love this shirt.