- Detail Images
Whether you use your SmartWool Lightweight Wind Zip Top as a high-performance baselayer for skiing or as a stand-alone jacket for shoulder-season trail running, this versatile pullover gives you all-season comfort in a wide range of conditions. When you're playing in the snow, expect next-to-skin, breathable insulation that helps your body maintain a feel-good temperature. When you're running spring trails, the wind-blocking front panel will keep cold air at bay while the soft merino wool keeps you cozy without making you overheat.
- Soft merino wool body helps your body regulate its temperature to keep you comfortable in a wide range of climates
- Natural antimicrobial properties of merino keep this baselayer fresh even if you skip a few washings
- Wind-resistant front panel shields you from cold air and heat-stealing wind
- Form fit slides easily under a midlayer or shell without extra fabric that can bunch or get in the way
- Sculpted side panels eliminate side seams to cut down on chafing and irritation
- Drop-tail hem and contoured cuffs give you extra coverage
- Flatlock interior seams won't rub against your skin while you're on the move
- Thirteen-inch front zipper lets you control how much fresh air comes in
Share your thoughts
A useful piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I have this in blue/black. It's a very useful piece for winter running. I also wear it under a long sleeve cycling jersey down to about 30 degrees. The wind block chest piece is a little crinkly, so I wear a wicking tee underneath. I think it's worth the sale price.