- Detail Images
The old days of skiing with a wool sweater didn't fade, everyone just realized the advantages of merino wool. Take the SmartWool Hanging Lake Rollneck Sweater, for example. This sweater's soft fabric and roll-neck collar look and feel good on the mountain and around town.
- Midweight merino wool fabric breathes when you're working hard, holds in heat when you're on the chair lift, and resists the build-up of odors so you won't get all stinky during winter activities or nightly shenanigans
- Relaxed fit means you can layer a slim top underneath on frigid days
- Roll-neck collar looks nice and provides a little more insulation to lock out the cold
- Ribbed cuffs help secure the sweater and keep out the cold
- Boiled wool elbow pads with decorative stitching add some style when you wear this as a casual top in the bar