- Detail Images
- Soft merino wool double-knit jersey feels great against the skin, insulates in cold weather, wicks moisture, and naturally inhibits odor
- Touch of spandex gives you stretchy mobility, comfort, and shape retention
- Asymmetrical wide waistband gives you a non-binding, flattering fit
- 4.7in vent on the left gives you room to move in case you need to sprint to catch a plane
Share your thoughts
Wooly not Scratchy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
First of all, I should preface this by saying I'm a wool-a-holic. I love anything wool, and I typically wear it year round. I already owned this skirt in the grey -- once I find something I like, I typically buy more than one of it, so I was happy that it also came in black. It's short (knee length at best), but I am 5'10". Looks great with sandals in the spring and fall or tights and boots in the winter.
The only thing that would make it even better is a small hemline pocket for credit card and a little cash.