Propel yourself into warmth.
When the going gets rough and the rough keeps on going, reach for the Smartwool Men's Double Propulsion 60 Jacket to regulate your core body temperature. Designed for high-output activities like backcountry touring or trail running, the Propulsion features wind-resistant polyester panels on the front and back as to avoid losing any core warmth, while the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation. Perhaps most notable, the jacket is fashioned with 60-grams of SmartLoft wool insulation to ensure effortless thermoregulation and warmth, especially when that light flurry transforms into slightly-icy rain. The merino wool lining wicks moisture and preemptively pulls sweat away from your baselayers, and the semi-fitted construction allows you to layer a hard shell over top should the rain or snow really start coming down hard.
- Insulated jacket designed for high-octane activities
- Polyester front and back panels feature DWR treatment
- 60-grams of wool insulation ensures warmth
- Merino wool lining and sleeves manage moisture
- Zippered hand pockets keep necessities close
- Semi-fitted construction allows layering over top
- Item #SWL00LF