- Detail Images
The SmartWool Women's Boyfriend Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt keeps you feeling fresh and relaxed on cool and warm spring afternoons.
- Breathable, lightweight merino wool regulates your body temperature and deals with odor so you feel fresh and comfortable whether you're lounging around the house or traveling
- UPF 20-rated fabric helps shield your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Relaxed fit wears well with jeans or shorts and keeps you comfortable on lazy afternoons
- Rounded neck with fabric collar and different striped patterns on front and back supply a fresh, comfortable appearance
- Patch pocket with contrast stripes holds your to-do list
Share your thoughts
Nice - even if you are short...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Some scoop necks look fine on the model, but scoop "too low" on some of us who are short - this is lower, but still acceptable. I wish SmartWool made a few other styles like this... size-wise it is the most "relaxed" through the waist & hip I've ever seen amongst Ibex, Icebreaker, or SmartWool - really like that. (Some may say "roomy", "baggy", or "swing-y" - I like "swing-y", I have hips and I still have room with this shirt.)
The fabric of this shirt is pretty refined, I'd compare it to the 150g Icebreaker Tech. (Icebreaker seems to have a consistently refined finish, while Ibex & SmartWool can vary - again, just my take on things.]
I could live in this shirt!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this after trying the Smartwool Striped Tank, which I love. I thought since they were a little similar I'd like this as well - and I was right! I got this in grey, M, and it's great. A good layer under heavier tops or jackets in the cold, and with the loose fit, I expect it will breathe well enough to make it comfortable for the humid summers where I live. So glad I found this!