Select your style & size:Select options
Nosepresses to 900s.
Built for riders who view the mountain as an endless canvas for freestyle expression, the Slash Spectrum Snowboard is your outlet for pressing handrails, cranking spins off kickers, and playing around the park.
Although the Spectrum is a freestyle-focused deck, it excels at cruising the entire mountain thanks to the stability of a flat profile paired with a medium flex. Not as grabby as traditional camber, flat profiles deliver a stable platform for launching and landing, but with less worry of catching edges. The board's twin shape features Slash's signature tip and tail indentations, which look unconventionally cool without affecting performance.
Reactive Flex uses two unique types fiberglass types in combination with the specially-profiled core to allow the board to flex across the width. When boardsliding a rail, for example, the edges bend upwards like a skateboard to prevent you from catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board's edges flex downward, making for a concave base that adds extra grip. And if that wasn't enough, it also features Ultimate Traction, which uses one small, counter-radius bump at the center of the sidecut to create an additional contact point, giving you the grip you need to hold an edge on icy kickers and bulletproof groomers.
- Lively freestyle board for park riding and cruising
- Flat profile lends stability without the catch of camber
- Twin shape with Slash's signature tip indentations
- Medium flex rips everything from park laps to resort runs
- Reactive Flex technology creates a lively freestyle feel
- Ultimate Traction bump for edge control on hardpack
- Dual Wood Core with beech stringers for powerful snap
- Sintered base is harder and faster than extruded bases
- Item #SLH000R