Select your style & size:Select options
A rare and storied beast.
When you're in the market for a downhill destroyer that's most in its element at blistering speeds, turn to the Slash Nahual Snowboard. Focusing on control, speed, and attack, the Nahual has all the right ingredients for advanced and intermediate riders who like to take charge of the entire mountain. Predominantly flat, the Zero Rocker Camber profile is extremely stable and maneuverable which smooths out your ride over uneven terrain, and it has a slightly rockered nose to give you elevated float on top of deep pow.
Made of feather-light, dual-density paulownia and poplar wood with a beechwood strip down the middle, the Powder Woodcore serves up the ideal combination of durability, stability, and a playful, snappy feel. Two KEVLAR and carbon Landing Strips are placed from the nose and tail to the inserts for reduced chatter when you're cooking at extra-high speeds. Placed between the base and the core, Carbonbon enhances responsiveness, pop, and torsional stiffness for an powerful ride.
Ultimate Traction employs a small counter radius bump in the middle of the board's sidecut for exceptional edge-hold on ice and hardpack, which in turn reduces fatigue. A Slick Tip profile reduces the wood thickness and removes ABS at the nose and tail which damps vibrations and offers an overall lighter feel. Impact-resistant, absorbent, and extra-dense, the Sintered HD base maintains extraordinary durability and the capability for speed.
- Hard-charging, directional twin for powerful all-terrain riding
- Flat profile provides stable maneuverability and float in pow
- Medium-stiff flex keeps response and control at an all-time high
- Paulownia and poplar wood core is lightweight and super strong
- KEVLAR and carbon stringers reduce chatter and boost response
- Small counter radius bump offers edgehold on icy terrain
- Triax and biax layup blend smooth flex with stiff response
- Sintered base keeps you flying downhill at high speeds
- Item #SLH0011