A shoe that carefully engineered to out of the way and let you just run.
- RealFit last follows the contours of your foot, featuring a wide forefoot that lets your toes spread, a natural arch shape, and curved bottom edges
- Single-layer airmesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- No-sew upper construction bonds the upper materials and overlays without stitching, enhancing durability a reducing seams that can chafe or let in water
- Tongue-less design with asymmetric lacing offers a close fit free of pressure points
- Microfiber pad at heel reduces slipping to keep blister-causing friction to a minimum
- Agion silver-ion antimicrobial treatment of the insole keeps odors to a minimum, even if you run without socks
- Zero-drop construction enables a natural forefoot-striking running style
- 8mm heel/forefoot stack height plus 3mm-thick anatomical insole offer plenty of cushioning and protection
- R02 sole system is a unique, simple unibody platform that provides the function of both midsole and outsole, made from IBR (Injected Blown Rubber) that offers better abrasion resistance, grip and compression-resistance than injected EVA along with lower density and weight than rubber
- Rubber toe pad underfoot offers extra durability and protection
- Reflective details ensure that you're seen out on the roadways
Share your thoughts
Love at first fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shoes are DIVINE. After getting accustomed to the barefoot -feel shoes, it is hard for me to wear anything else. Unfortunately, style is limited. So when I saw these I HAD to try them. The toe box is super roomy, and they feel amazing on my feet. The ONE and ONLY quirp I have with them is that the heel sits a bit funny against your skin. At the gym, and being casual it has not been a big deal, but I notice if I wear them for an extended period, it DOES begin to irritate my heels. They LOOK super awesome on your feet, and they feel amazing (aside from the heel) and I am already saving for another pair as soon as I see another to-die-for color equally as cool as the purple/black ones I got! Don't hesitate - if you already know you like the minimalist style, and you love lightweight, flexible, roomy shoes to go hit the trails/gym in, while still taking pride in your style- give these a go!!
Hi, I am currently a 7.5 UK (42 EU) on my...
Hi, I am currently a 7.5 UK (42 EU) on my NIKE running shoe. What size should I be choosing for this specific SKORA one?
These fit me true to size, so I would order whatever size you most often wear!
Do the Women's Skora Phase fit true to...
Do the Women's Skora Phase fit true to size?
Based off of other reviews from different websites, reviewers claimed that this shoe fit true to size. Hope this helps.
Yes! True to size