A simple, foot-centric approach that lets you run as you were meant to.
- RealFit last follows the contours of your foot, featuring a wide forefoot that lets your toes spread, a natural arch shape, and curved bottom edges
- Single-layer airmesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- No-sew upper construction bonds the upper materials and overlays without stitching, enhancing durability a reducing seams that can chafe or let in water
- Tongue-less design with asymmetric lacing offers a close fit free of pressure points
- Microfiber pad at heel reduces slipping to keep blister-causing friction to a minimum
- Agion silver-ion antimicrobial treatment of the insole keeps odors to a minimum, even if you run without socks
- Zero-drop construction enables a natural forefoot-striking running style
- 8mm heel/forefoot stack height plus 3mm-thick anatomical insole offer plenty of cushioning and protection
- R02 sole system is a unique, simple unibody platform that provides the function of both midsole and outsole, made from IBR (Injected Blown Rubber) that offers better abrasion resistance, grip and compression-resistance than injected EVA along with lower density and weight than rubber
- Rubber toe pad underfoot offers extra durability and protection
- Reflective details ensure that you're seen out on the roadways
Share your thoughts
Could have worked
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Granted I am not a runner, I hoped to use the shoes strictly for training. The shoe is constructed well, I like the idea behind them and I think they fit true to size. The only draw back is the sole is too narrow. My foot seemed to almost fold over the sides of the shoe with any kind of lateral directional motion. I will keep looking for the perfect shoe.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really wanted to like these shoes. In every way they were perfect except, the left shoe gave me a bad blister on my achilles tendon. I'm afraid they'll have to go back.