A zero-drop running shoe that's anything but minimalist.
- RealFit last follows the contours of your foot, featuring a wide forefoot that lets your toes spread, a natural arch shape, and curved bottom edges
- Pittards Armor-Tan goatskin leather upper stands up to sweat, water, and abrasion while offering a glove-like fit and feel that gets better over time
- No-sew upper construction bonds the upper materials and overlays without stitching, enhancing durability a reducing seams that can chafe or let in water
- Perforated Pittards WR100X sheepskin leather lining at the collar and heel offers luxurious comfort, and no-slip microfiber pad at heel keeps blister-causing friction to a minimum
- No-tongue design with asymmetric lacing offers a close fit free of pressure points
- Elastic heel strap locks down your fit
- Zero-drop construction enables a natural forefoot-striking running style
- 9mm heel/forefoot stack height plus 4mm-thick Ortholite insole offer plenty of cushioning and protection
- Compression-molded EVA midsole includes anatomical flex grooves for increased flexibility
- Durable, high-abrasion, high-density rubber outsole features a low-profile tread ideal for road running
Share your thoughts
My feet were on fire
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I was so excited to get them and literally my feet were melting when I ran outside and when I ran inside at the gym. I looked online thinking oh maybe they are supposed to be worn with out socks....but nope. Other ppl gave the same review.