All the upside of a minimalist shoe, with none of the downside.
So, how did that switch from your old running shoes to 'barefoot' shoes go? We'll guess you've mastered and enjoy the running style, but miss the comfort of your old runners. Perhaps it's time for an absolutely new option: the Skora Men's Form Running Shoe. This new approach is all about enabling what Skora calls 'real running' with a zero-drop, low-profile sole and an overall design that perfectly complements your foot, and then enhancing that experience with the best-fitting, most luxurious upper you've ever encountered. Perforated top-quality leather, welded construction, and a unique asymmetrical design that wraps your foot without hot spots or pressure points offer an enhanced running experience, and just may make it quite difficult for you to relegate the Form only to workouts. Like many Skora converts, you just might find yourself wearing it all the time.
- RealFit last follows the contours of your foot, featuring a wide forefoot that lets your toes spread, a natural arch shape, and curved bottom edges
- Pittards Armor-Tan goatskin leather upper stands up to sweat, water, and abrasion while offering a glove-like fit and feel that gets better over time
- No-sew upper construction bonds the upper materials and overlays without stitching, enhancing durability a reducing seams that can chafe or let in water
- Perforated Pittards WR100X sheepskin leather lining at the collar and heel offers luxurious comfort, and no-slip microfiber pad at heel keeps blister-causing friction to a minimum
- No-tongue design with asymmetric lacing offers a close fit free of pressure points
- Elastic heel strap locks down your fit
- Zero-drop construction enables a natural forefoot-striking running style
- 9mm heel/forefoot stack height plus 4mm-thick Ortholite insole offer plenty of cushioning and protection
- Compression-molded EVA midsole includes anatomical flex grooves for increased flexibility
- Durable, high-abrasion, high-density rubber outsole features a low-profile tread ideal for road running
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This shoe fits very comfortably,
It is perfect for athletes who do intense training.
I'm not sure about long distances in it, though it is very light it's not the sleekest shoe, and fits more like a soccer boot than a runner.
The sole has a unique cushion to it, the heel especially. Mid foot running in it is a bit awkward unless in full sprint or agility training. I love the shoe for what it is ansd for me it is a trainer not a runner. Great comfort, innovative and very light!
Best running shoes ever!
Just started running. I ran 25 years ago in college and had not put on a pair of running shoes since. Bought a treadmill and bought a pair of Skora Form shoes and after about a month have had no foot problems and best of all I do not have to wear socks. I am up to about 2 miles a day and love my shoes!