Running the way it was meant to be.
Get in touch with what Skora calls "real running" in the Men's Core Running Shoe. You may refer to it as "barefoot" or "minimalist" but Skora simply designs shoes around the way our feet are made, and how we were meant to run. And despite the long list of features below, the Core concept is really quite simple―a luxurious leather upper and a low-profile sole wrapped around a natural last. As straightforward as it may seem, a lot of thought went into the design of the Core so that you can run as naturally and efficiently as possible.
- RealFit last follows the contours of your foot, featuring a wide forefoot that lets your toes spread, a natural arch shape, and curved bottom edges
- Pittards Armor-Tan goatskin leather upper stands up to sweat, water, and abrasion while offering a glove-like fit and feel that gets better over time
- No-sew upper construction bonds the upper materials and overlays without stitching, enhancing durability a reducing seams that can chafe or let in water
- Perforated Pittards WR100X sheepskin leather lining at the collar and heel remains supple, drying without cracking
- Agion silver-ion antimicrobial treatment of the mesh lining and insole keeps odors to a minimum, even if you run without socks
- No-tongue design with asymmetric lacing offers a close fit free of pressure points
- Zero-drop construction enables a natural forefoot-striking running style
- 8mm heel/forefoot stack height plus 3mm-thick anatomical insole offer plenty of cushioning and protection
- IBR (Injected Blown Rubber) outsole offers better abrasion resistance, grip and compression-resistance than injected EVA, along with lower density and weight than rubber
- Rubber toe pad and metatarsal pad underfoot offer extra durability in these frequent-impact areas
- Reflective details throughout ensure that you're seen out on the roadways
Share your thoughts
Minimalist shoe from PNW
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Skora rocks. I have had these shoes for two months and I use them for everyday wearing, working out, hiking, soccer on astor turf, list goes on... I removed the insole to go with the more minimal feel. They defiantly are going to stand up to a lot of wear too. Really nice wide toebox, and asymmetrical lacing is perfect too. The main thing that makes these shoes different from other minimalist ones is the goats leather. I'm not sure how it works but they seem to be both warm and breathable. I don't wear socks, (if you want to, get toe-socks) and they never seem to get clammy/ sweaty. Very Durable, can't state that enough.