- Detail Images
Say hello to comfortable suffering and a happy recovery.
- Brushed interior fabric for a super-soft feel and heat-trapping goodness
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment won't wear off in the wash and prevents the garment from standing up on its own
- Next-to-skin fit won't hinder movement
- Warp knit uses fine-quality yarns to give superior performance
- UV 50+ sun-protection fabric rating keeps the unwanted consequences of the sun at bay
Share your thoughts
These tops run really tight.
Whoa, They weren't kidding on the "Skin Tight"
Just got this shirt in from S&C on a good deal.
I am 6'5 athletic build at 225lbs and i have used countless amounts of these style shirts before.
Bought an XL and out of the box this sucker looks like a medium! with some awkward wet t-shirt style dancing i was able to get this bad boy over my broad shoulders and on correctly.
It has great length to cover my torso and long arms. But keep in mind this baby is tight! Its almost like a wet suit that is one size to small.
If you like some breathing room i would go up a size or 2.
I havent worked out in this yet, but the material feels great and seems like it would wick sweat well.