- Detail Images
A powder ski on a diet.
- Torsion box (cap) construction features a carbon fiber and fiberglass blend topsheet for torsional stiffness, better edge grip, and turning stability
- Patented aramid honeycomb Aero Core for a lively ride
- 52 HRC carbon steel edge for dynamic hold on ice in life-or-death situations
- Oversized tips float and reduce tip dive without sacrificing usable edge
- Ski mountaineering side-cut for highly adaptive turns whether you’re on a wide-open volcano or a steep couloir
- High-molecular sintered density race base offers supreme glide and more impact resistance, which means you have less repairs
- Riber plate support provides durable reinforcements under the binding section so your binder doesn't rip out during aggressive freeride descents
Share your thoughts
Would these handle/able to mount the NTN...
Would these handle/able to mount the NTN tele bindings? Like the lightness of them for some side/backcountry but love to shred the resort trees and moguls. I'm6'7" 210 lbs. Thanks.
Do these come with a place to mount a...
Do these come with a place to mount a dynafit binding onto?
Would a binding with a 100mm brake fit this ski?
The Ski Trab Stelvio FreeRide Light XL is a flat ski that does not have any pre-drilled inserts for Dynafit bindings, but since it is flat you are free to mount a Dynafit binding on there.
Also, a 100mm brake would be a good fit for this ski leaving 10mm of room. 90mm to 95mm brake would be a super optimum fit, but it isn't necessary.