Climb fast, charge hard.
You can take the mid-fat, super-duper-light Ski Trab Duo Freerando Ski anywhere. A healthy dose of sidecut and traditional camber make turning a breeze on any terrain. And at less than six pounds a pair, these quick climbers can take you far and high to access that line you've been eyeing for years. Carbon, fiberglass, and hybrid reinforcements make this cap ski durable, strong, and torsionally stiff for high-speed stability and ripping performance. So when you get to where you're going it will be worth it.
- Tradition-camber profile allows maximum edge contact and tenacious edgehold for carving hardpack or ice and an all-mountain energetic rebound
- Wood core with air channels provides the durable strength of wood at a reduced weight
- Fiber plate support reinforcement underfoot ensures secure binding mounting to prevent disastrous blow-out
- Cap Piuma Quadriaxial construction encases core with compounds in four axial directions for improved grip and precision without added weight
- Various carbon, fiberglass, and hybrid reinforcements increase torsional strength and keep flexibility smooth and balanced
- Scratchproof polyamide film protects topsheet structure and design
- A mid-fat waist provides optimal versatility for stability in soft snow and goes quickly from edge to edge on hardpack for effortless turning
- Ample sidecut makes turning and pulling tricky maneuvers on these sticks an afterthought
- At about six pounds per pair, this ultralight ski will never be a burden
- Hard, microcrystalline steel edge with microfinish-grind delivers durable death grip on ice or hardpack
- A slotted tail accommodates Ski Trab skins
- High-molecular-density sintered base provides exceptional glide and durability
- For use with flat-mount binding