- Detail Images
Fly to the top and then cruise back down.
- Torsion box (cap) construction features a carbon fiber and fiberglass blend topsheet for torsional stiffness, better edge grip, and turning stability
- Patented aramid honeycomb Aero Core for a lively ride
- 52 HRC carbon steel edge for dynamic hold on ice in life-or-death situations
- Oversized tips float and reduce tip dive without sacrificing usable edge
- Ski mountaineering side-cut for highly adaptive turns whether you’re on a wide-open volcano or a steep couloir
- High-molecular sintered density race base offers supreme glide and more impact resistance, which means you have less repair
- Riber plate support provides durable reinforcements under the binding section so your binder doesn't rip out during aggressive freeride descents
Share your thoughts
Ski Trab Freerando Light Ski
Critical part of light touring system
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am not an amazing skier, but I get out a lot and hike. These are super complimentary to my Scarpa Aliens - honestly, I don't feel that I need to use the heavy metal set up anymore. They have solid turn capability (good edges and shape) and get the job done while remaining lightweight and intuitive.
I'm really impressed with how stiff these are and how they rail. For such a lightweight ski they perform really well. Obviously, not a big mountain ski, but perfect for longer days and ski mountaineering.
Very happy with these stick!!