Stay dry in a deluge.
The steady pit-pat of rain on the river continues unabated for hours, but you're not bothered because you're wearing the Simms Men's Riffle Jacket. Even though other anglers headed for home after quickly getting soaked to the bone, you're still warm and dry thanks to the Riffle's waterproof and highly-breathable fabric.
Developed specifically for fishermen, the seam-sealed Toray fabric repels rain while offering the breathability needed to keep anglers from getting sweat-drenched in humid conditions. A clean design minimizes line-catch points, and fly box-friendly chest pockets help you stay prepared for a full day of fishing.
- Lightweight rain protection for serious anglers
- Three-layer Toray shell is waterproof and highly breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks
- Adjustable hood and cuffs offer refuge from wind and rain
- Large internal chest pockets fit fly boxes
- Pass-through hand pockets allow access to waders
- Simms fishing products are preferred by professional fly guides
- Item #SMM008E