You've just run out of excuses for being lost. The Silva Ranger CL Compass allows you to navigate any terrain precisely at night or during the day.
- Precise landmark navigation with split-sighting mirror
- Geared declination scale allows easy adjustments of map bearings to field headings
- 1:24,000, 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 scales for plotting on topo maps
- Large, easy-to-read graduation numbers
- Built-in magnification lens for easier map-reading
- Glow-in-the-dark points for easy night use
- Included lanyard for safe-keeping
Share your thoughts
What is the difference between this and...
What is the difference between this and the silva ranger 515 CL? Other than color schemes.
The description says "geared declination"....
The description says "geared declination". Is this the same as adjustable declination as in the Suunto MC-2 Pro Compass?
Yes it is a similar setup. There is a small brass screw on the underside of the housing you turn to set your declination to whatever you need and it will stay at the setting. The little metal thing you can see on the lanyard can be used to turn the screw.