- Detail Images
- Community Images
We know you like your hiking partner, but you shouldn't be forced to cuddle with anyone you don't want to.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped, PVC-free seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- Superseal floor tech combines the benefits of catenary and bathtub floors by featuring both raised and taped seams for a tighter pitch and better protection
- Optic white canopy is easier on the eyes in the morning and diffuses a soothing, white light inside throughout the day
- Jake's Foot pole attachments are simple so anyone can help set up this tent, and the strong, light connectors release with a simple twist of the foot when it's time to break your tent down
- Clip locks lock the poles together at intersections and allow for a fast setup
- Reflective door trim and guy outs keep important parts of the tent visible in your headlamp beam at night
- Swiveling pole hubs reduce the opportunity to make mistakes when pitching the tent and ultimately speed up pitching
Share your thoughts
zolo 2 leaks
Very nice overall layout, with one very big design flaw. After buying this tent new, I took it out to the sierras for a 8 day trip through the Ansel Adams Wilderness. We had heavy thunderstorms for several hours 1 night and this tent leaked in 2 spots. The rainfly on this tent is different as it does not lead straight away from the tent. It goes along the top of the tent to the corner. There is a flap that covers the zipper, and it's stitching seam to the zipper is not taped. Rain leaks through this seam splashes onto the tent netting, and falls into your tent,ON BOTH SIDES!!!!!! Very poor design and manufacturing, be aware of this before you buy, and seamseal the area before you head out. Other than that the tent is fine. I dislike hubs though
Sierra Designs Zolo Series
I don't have a footprint. Now it has a...
I don't have a footprint. Now it has a hole (about 2cm) underneath. Can a duct tape on both sides do the trick? Thanks!
Sure, or a patch kit is a good idea
Or you can call Sierra Designs and send it back to the repair dept. and they can fix it.
They will charge for it as that is not a warranty issue but you can get it fixed.
Or a simple patch as Thomas said.
Sierra Designs Customer Service
Ripstop repair tape or K-tape from McNett's is always a great option as well. Put some on both sides and it will be more permanent than using duct-tape.