Humid conditions are no longer your enemy.
Rainy weather and high humidity, once the sworn enemy of down-filled sleeping bags, are no longer cause for concern with the Sierra Designs Zissou 23 700-Fill DriDown Sleeping Bag. The DriDown technology coats each individual fiber with a hydrophobic finish, allowing the insulation to stay 10 times drier and twice as lofty as untreated down in wet and humid conditions. So whether you're trekking in the rainy northwest or exploring dew-soaked Appalachia, the Zissou will have you sleeping comfortably all the way down to a chilly 23°F.
- With an EN lower limit of 23°F (lower limit refers to the average man's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- 700-fill DriDown provides toasty warmth in cold and humid conditions
- DriDown technology gives each individual feather a hydrophobic finish, which allows the down to stay dry 10 times longer than untreated down and provides twice as much loft when exposed to humid conditions
- Snag-free zipper tracks eliminate annoying stuck zippers
- Draft tube along the 60-inch zipper prevents warm air from escaping
- Drawcord at the collar provides a snug-fitting hood that traps in warm air
- Ergonomically shaped hood and footbox allow you to sleep in a natural position
- At just over two pounds, the Zissou won't weigh you down when you're on the trail
- Packs into an included 7 by 16 inch stuff sack