Warmth even in wetness.
- DriDown features polymer adhered to the feather fibers to help maintain loft even in high humidity—dries 33% faster than regular down post-saturation
- Durable polyester outer and lining materials resist moisture absorption and promote faster drying through breathability
- VZipper draft tube with anti-snag design helps you wrap up in total warmth even when darkness prevents sight
- Ergonomic hood and footbox allow movement but limit the amount of space to keep bulk and overall weight down
- Drawcord at the head helps seal out cold air and keep warm air inside
- Integrated pillow pocket
- Total weight is just over two pounds
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Sierra Designs Zissou 30 Sleeping Bag
This is my first down bag so I cannot compare to others but I am blown away by this sleeping bag. Living in the Pacific NW I figured this DriDown would be the way to go for backpacking. Going over the bag I can find no imperfections in stitching or construction and seems extremely well made. Lining is really comfortable and the regular size fits me (5'11",175lbs) great with enough room to layer and not feel restricting. Packs down to minuscule size and weighs next to nothing in the pack. I have been comfortable sleeping in this in just my undies in mid 40's on top of my REI corelite 1.5 pad and think with a layer or two it would easily be comfortable down to 30. Camped in the rain for a few days in this inside a Alps Mountaineering tent w/ fly and didn't seem to soak up humidity or condensation and kept its loft. For the price I paid on Backcountry.com ($160 shipped) I am extremely satisfied with this bag so far.
Sierra Designs Dri Down
Sierra Designs Dri Down technology