The Zissou 15 is how you'll stay mentally strong in a cold, cruel world.
Like the fictional captain Zissou, you can make the journey to find the elusive Jaguar shark that ate your friend, and the lightweight Sierra Designs Zissou 15 Sleeping Bag will pack down tight to fit in your small dry bag on the boat. Whether you camp on a dry beach or amongst the dew-covered foliage along a steamy inland trail, the DriDown insulation will maintain loft, warmth, and stay relatively dry even in more muggy, menacing conditions.
- EN comfort-rated at 23-degrees F for shoulder-season backpacking in the mountains; lower-limit-rated at 11-degrees F for occasional use during yurt trips or overnight spring tours in the mountains
- 600-Fill DriDown features a hydrophobic polymer finish on each down fiber to resist moisture, help maintain loft and warmth in high humidity, and then dry 33% faster than regular down if the bag gets a little soggy
- Durable polyester outer and lining materials resist abuse on the trail, are smooth on your skin, breathe easily, and promote faster drying times
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design helps you wrap up in even in dark tents
- Ergonomic hood and footbox allow movement but limit the amount of space to keep bulk, dead air space, and overall weight to a minimum
- Drawcord at the head helps seal out cold air and keep warm air inside
- Baffles secure the down for long-lasting insulation
- Entire bag weighs less than three pounds (regular) for lightweight backpacking and trekking performance
- Integrated pillow pocket holds a layer or two to give your head some support
- Pad locks let you secure the bag to your sleeping pad so you don't slide off during the night
- Stuff sack shrinks the bag down to a 8 x 16in package for easy stowing in your pack
- Included storage sack provides a safe place to store the bag at home and keep its loft over many years of use
Share your thoughts
Bc.com does not specify weather this bag...
Bc.com does not specify weather this bag comes with a right or left zipper, is there an option? do you think dri down is really any better than regular down?
Yes the Dri Down is good enough to win innovative gear of the year awards and the zipper is left handed. Killer price on this bag for what you are getting too, right now. Enjoy!
Down that floats in water
If you are like me and wake up in the middle of the night because of a cold shill going through your bag you have no more worries using the new Zissou bag with Dri Down.
You get that chill from the dew point dropping and condensation building up in your bag therefor losing loft and temperature rating.
Dri Down eliminates that issue as it maintains loft while in moist environments.
Sierra Designs Dri Down Technology
Sierra Designs Dri Down