- Detail Images
- Community Images
Take the whole family, and the family's family.
- Optic white canopy is easier on the eyes in the morning and diffuses a soothing, white light inside throughout the day
- A tall peak allows plenty of interior headroom so you can easily move around inside
- A removable room divider provides some privacy between sleepers inside
- Jake's Foot pole attachments are simple so anyone can help set up this tent, and the strong, light connectors release with a simple twist of the foot when it's time to break your tent down
- Clip locks lock the poles together at intersections and allow for a fast setup
- Reflective door trim and guy outs keep important parts of the tent visible to your headlamp at night
- Swiveling pole hubs reduce the opportunity to make mistakes when pitching the tent and ultimately speed up pitching
- PVC-free seam taping and a superseal floor protects against leakage when harsh weather strikes
- Superseal floor allows for a tighter pitch and therefore more, protected floorspace
Share your thoughts
How is this tent in high winds? By high...
How is this tent in high winds? By high something around 20 + or something you might see beach camping
It's like a sail, so you'd definitely want to guy it out pretty well...