- Detail Images
- Community Images
Throw a party inside.
- Two doors and two vestibules mean the whole posse can get in and out without stepping on each others' toes
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric features fully taped, PVC-free seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- Superseal floor tech combines the benefits of catenary and bathtub floors by featuring both raised and taped seams for a tighter pitch and better protection
- Optic white canopy is easier on the eyes in the morning and diffuses a soothing, white light inside throughout the day
- Vents in the rainfly keep the tent's interior from getting muggy even when you've battened down the hatches; windows cut down on cabin fever
- Strong DAC poles maximize stability, and pole configuration maximizes interior headroom so nobody feels cramped
- M-hub section connectors enhance strength and ease of setup
- Jake's Foot pole attachment utilizes a ball-and-socket design to keep the pole end in place during setup and easily pops out for take-down
- Reflective door trim helps you find your tent again after you tend to nature's call in the middle of the night
- Hanging stash pockets help you keep track of small items
Share your thoughts
The engineer deserves an award
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We've slept in this tent in sub zero weather and it stays warm. We've slept in this tent in downpours and it stays dry. We've slept in this tent in the sweltering heat (we take off the lid) and we stay cool. In windstorms and it stays put. I buy tents all the time online, at thrift stores, or get them traded. I've slept in all the top brands. This tent is spectacular. We use it for our drive in trips. It is so fun to set up, spacious as heck, and sturdy like oak. Double vestibule and doors is sweet.
The only drawbacks are that the bottom 2 feet does not have a vent of any sort so there's no blow through (although the entire top 1/2 is screen). I would have had the circular zippers end at the top so the door doesn't sit on the ground when opened. Other than that, it's the best tent I've owned and I've owed over 30 (I'm not talking about the Walmart Cheapos either). Very versatile for all conditions.