Sierra Designs Toaster Jacket - Girls'
An excellent girls' rain jacket for inclement spring and fall weather.
Cold and wet campers are rarely happy ones, but with the Sierra Designs Girls' Toaster Jacket, your princess of the pines can stay warm and dry despite the fickle weekend weather. You can't stop the cold rain, but you can surround your little explorer with this highly water-resistant, insulated jacket before you take her out to places where there's no central heat.
- The Hurricane 2L fabric breathes and resists rain penetration thanks to its water-repellent coating, waterproof pocket zippers, and critically taped seams
- Thicker 100 g/m Thermolite insulation in the body and 70 g/m Thermolite in the sleeves provide enough warmth retention for chilly outdoor adventures
- A front storm flap and adjustable cuffs prevent her inner layers from getting soaked before you get back to the tent or trailhead
- Soft tricot-lined chin guard feels smooth on her skin as she hides from the storm
- The elastic hood fits snugly around her head and features a visor to prevent it from getting blown off in the wind
- Internal pockets hold extra items (cookies!) where they won't get soggy