Mother Nature sometimes treats you to a little bit of an unexpected shower, and when this happens, just reach for the Sierra Designs Girls' Storm Poncho. This poncho boasts 20K-rated fabric and fully taped seams, two specs which are on par with many high-end rain jackets. Simple, easy to pack in a backpack or a shoulder bag, and easy to put on, this poncho is the perfect solution for backpacking, hiking, or waiting for the school bus on a rainy day.
- Waterproof material keeps you dry in all but the most torrential downpours
- Fully taped seams further improve the waterproofing of this poncho
- Large neck opening provides plenty of room to slip this poncho on if you're wearing a beanie or wool hat
- Hood is adjustable to protect your head, neck, and face from the elements
- Snaps closures secure the sides