Rain? Not a problem.
Whether you're trekking in the rain forest, visiting Seattle, or braving a downpour at your kids soccer game, the Sierra Designs Men's Stellar Jacket is built for the job. The Tropozone shell fabric shrugs off wet conditions and breathes so you stay dry and comfortable while underarm zips allow you to ditch some excess heat when the trail gets steep.
- 2.5 layer Tropozone shell fabric provides reliable waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep wet conditions out
- Underarm vents allow you to ditch excess heat when the trail gets steep
- Fixed hood protects in stormy weather
- Center front storm flap keeps wet conditions and drafty winds from penetrating
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out weather and provide a snug fit
- Tricot chin guard is soft on sensitive skin
- Zipped hand, chest, and interior pockets keep essential items securely stowed and dry