- Community Images
Stay warm, dry, and looking sharp.
- Tropozone 3L fabric is woven with a mechanical stretch for a more natural, athletic feel
- Waterproof breathable membrane provides a 20K-rated barrier against wet winter storms
- High-quality, 800-fill down traps in warmth, retains its loft over time, and boasts a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than any synthetic insulator on the market
- Core Comfort Technology (CCT) bonds the insulation to the interior of the jacket to help eliminate cold spots and regulate body temperature
- Fusonic Technology is a stitchless seam bonding technique that uses heat to bond panels instead of glues and chemicals—the result is a garment that is stronger, lighter, and more environmentally friendly
- Underarm zips allow you to vent excess heat without unzipping the front of the jacket
- Fixed hood is helmet compatible and comes with an attached visor and adjustors
Share your thoughts
Check out the Blueberry color.
Sierra Designs Solar Fusion - Vail Colorado
This is the coolest jacket I've ever had to ski in. The down is located strategically in the back, front and sleeves but not under the arms so it's not too puffy or too warm. I can vent under the arms too with the pit zippers. Love the color.
Solar Fusion Detail Photo
The Solar Fusion has down where you need it: in the body and upper arms. We left it out where you don't need it: under the arms and in the hood. This makes it an active insulated shell without the bulk.