- Detail Images
A reliable trail companion for spring, summer, or fall.
Whether it's a spring sojourn, summer stargazing, or fall colors in Appalachia, the Sierra Designs Ridge Runner 30 Sleeping Bag will keep you comfortably wrapped in lofty 600-fill goose down from dusk to first light. And at just over two pounds, the Ridge Runner won't feel like a burden when you're on the move to the next camp.
- With an EN lower limit of 27˚F (lower limit refers to the average male's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for spring, summer, or fall camping
- 600-fill goose down insulation is lofty, warm, and highly compressible
- Polyester Micro-Ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and durable
- Snag-free zipper tracks turn those frustrating middle-of-the-night zipper battles into distant memories
- Draft tube along the 60-inch zipper prevents warm air from escaping
- Drawcord at the collar provides a snug-fitting hood and traps in warm air
- Ergonomic hood and footbox are shaped to comfortably accommodate your head and feet
- At just over two pounds, the Ridge Runner won't weigh you down when you're on the trail
- Packs into an included 7-inch by 16-inch stuff sack