Advanced storm protection and temperature regulation in the alpine.
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant front zipper prevent the elements from sneaking in
- Primaloft Eco insulation traps in warmth and is sourced from recycled materials
- Core Comfort Technology bonds insulation to strategic points for increased comfort, an enhanced range of motion, and a sleek overall appearance
- Fusionic Tech uses a stitchless, heat-bonding technique to join fabric pieces, which results in stronger, cleaner-looking seams
- Underarm vents lend airflow and increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
Share your thoughts
This is my favorite jacket with just a little insulation in the chest and back . zip pits is the jacket to go for climbing mountain biking in winter etc cant beat the price for such a nice looking and functional Jacket.
is the hood helmet compatable and...
is the hood helmet compatable and adjustable?
The hood is helmet compatible, and I believe that it does have adjusters on the inside of the hood, and on the back, though I'm not 100% on that. It would be very surprising if SD didn't put them in there though, they're kinda important.