An ultralight bag that loves you back.
- Rated down to 15F, this three-season bag is best suited for cool to cold nights
- Premium 800-fill down insulation is lightweight, traps in gobs of warmth, and retains its loft after repeated compressions
- Flexible baffle stitching hugs your torso and eliminates interior dead-air space that can rob you of body heat
- The contoured footbox matches your resting position and features a 12-inch zipper vent to dump excess heat during summer
- A zippered, insulated draft tube, adjustable hood, and draft collar seal you off from chilly air
- Offset 30-inch zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Half Zipper snags. Returned.
This bag has a really nice Parka type hood. Nice colors. Nice fabric feel. The toe vent zip kept rubbing my toes either open or closed. The tiny zipper does not work well and is difficult to find (No zipper pull tab guys??) and hard to operate while in the bag (you have to reach your toes from the outside if you want to change it). Both zippers often snag. The upper half of the bag has the stretch technology with horizontal baffles. This design does not give near as much stretch as the Mont Bell bags. The legs are a snug fit with roomy foot box. The short side zip offers no venting between the waist and ankles.