Sierra Designs Meteor Light 6 Tent 6-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
At two and a half pounds per person, you can take the whole gang into the backcountry.
Let’s say the Sierra Designs Meteor Light 6 Tent weighs 15.5 pounds, and we divide that by six people, well then, it would be about 2.5 pounds per person, which is a pretty low weight per person for everyone to sleep protected from the elements at night.
- DAC NA-17 poles are made with less phosphoric and nitric acid for a greener tent pole
- Superseal floor has a taped perimeter seam to lock out moisture
- Reflective door trim and guy outs so you can find your tent in the dark
- Jakes Foot pole attachment securely holds pole bottoms, and easily attaches to the fly and footprint (sold separately)
- PVC-free seam tape is better for the environment
- Dye-free optic white body provides better light transmission
- Patented stash door tucks away for stargazing
- Longer floor length to accommodate six people and their gear
Share your thoughts
I'm tall, its taller
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super spacious dome. Really easy to pitch.
Sierra Designs Meteor LIght 6