- Detail Images
- Community Images
The family that camps together, stays together.
Instead of trying to bond with your kids through cryptic text messages, drive them up the canyon and pitch the Sierra Designs Meteor Light 4-Person 3-Season Tent. Thanks to the innovative Eye-Pole configuration, the Meteor boasts a spacious 60 square foot interior that provides comfortable sleeping space for four adults. And with the super-easy Jake's Foot pole attachment points, you'll be able to sit back and relax while the kids set up the tent.
- PVC-free taped seams and a Superseal floor ensure you'll stay dry in wet weather
- Patented Eye-Pole design provides the Meteor with an impressive 60 square feet of interior area and a 64-inch peak height
- DAC aluminum poles are lightweight and strong, and attach to the tent with simple twist clips
- Dual doors and vestibules provide ample space for gear storage
- Patented stash doors feature a continuous zipper that can be fully opened from any point, and the doors stash into an internal pocket
- The Meteor comfortably sleeps four, making it a perfect tent for family outings
- Trail weight of just under 11 pounds
- The sew-free window and mesh canopy provide ample ventilation for condensation-free nights
- Jake's Foot pole attachment securely holds the ball end of the pole in place for super easy setup
- Hanging pockets keep gear organized and out of the way so things like glasses and sunglasses won't get squashed