- Detail Images
Plenty of space for the third wheel.
You were planning on a weekend getaway with just your girlfriend, but your little brother has been having a tough time and your mom requested you bring him along. Luckily, your Sierra Designs Meteor Light 3 Tent can comfortably sleep three for spring, summer, and fall camping trips. The patented two-pole configuration increases living space to a roomy 49 square feet while keeping the trail weight to a minimum, which means you won't have to snuggle with little brother or rent a pack mule to get your shelter up to camp.
- PVC-free taped seams and a Superseal floor ensure you'll stay dry in wet weather
- Patented two-pole Eye-Pole configuration provides the Meteor with an impressive 49 square feet of interior area and a 45-inch peak height
- DAC aluminum poles are lightweight and strong, and attach to the tent with simple twist clips
- Dual doors and vestibules provide ample space for gear storage
- Patented stash doors feature a continuous zipper that can be fully opened from any point, and the doors stash into interior pockets
- The Meteor comfortably sleeps three so the third wheel won't have to sleep alone outside
- Trail weight of just over 7 pounds
- The sew-free window, mesh canopy, and vented fly provide ample ventilation for condensation-free nights
- Grommet pole attachment is quick, easy, and secure
- Hanging pockets keep gear organized and out of the way so things like glasses and sunglasses won't get squashed