Sierra Designs Meteor Light Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Part of backpacking is being able to see the stars.
After a grueling day on trail, find a slice of flat earth to set up the Sierra Designs Meteor Light Tent. Stash doors mean you’ll be able to view the stars all night long. Although this tent has been a main staple in the Sierra Designs line for years, the addition of M-hubs and the switch from three poles to two has cut down on weight without sacrificing headroom or stability. And a mesh canopy allows you to look up at the stars on nights when the weather cooperates.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped, PVC-free seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- Superseal floor tech combines the benefits of catenary and bathtub floors by featuring both raised and taped seams for a tighter pitch and better protection
- Mesh wall panels on canopy increase airflow to decrease condensation and stuffiness
- DAC NSL Featherlite poles are made with less phosphoric and nitric acid for a greener tent pole, and they feature a wider diameter with a thinner wall to add strength and save weight
- M-hub tech and swivel clips help reduce the chance of pitching errors and expedite the tent pitching process
- Internal storage pockets keep your flashlight, maps, and trail wares accessible
- Reflective door trim and guy outs show you where not to walk
- Fast-pitch compatible; just carry the poles, fly, and footprint to save weight
- Footprint available separately