- Detail Images
Stay warm inside of dry goose down.
- Waterproof breathable DriZone shell protects the down insulation from light rain, condensation, and spindrift
- The 600-fill goose down is warm and lofty for three-season camping and backpacking
- Ergonomic hood and footbox are shaped to fit your body in the resting position so you don't have to toss and turn to get comfortable
- Zipper draft tube, draft collar, and drawcord hold warm air in
- Offset layer construction and tuck stitch traps and retains warm air
- Snag-free zipper tracks have a piece of fabric that creates a barrier between the zipper and the liner to prevent snagging when you really have to get out of your bag
Share your thoughts
Down vs. Synthetic Sleeping Bag Comparison
Jason discusses the basics behind sleeping bag insulation.
Work Horse Champ
I've owned this bag for nearly 2 years and all I can say about this bag are positive remarks.The bag is extremely waterproof. I had a small puddle of water on top of my sleeping bag and the bag was completely warm and a dry while resting on top of the water. The bag is also extremely well rated. I tested it down to 13F outside via instant read thermometer and the bag was bottoming out in comfort. The En lower rating for this bag 12 and the comfort rating is 25F, although. Normally bags are often colder than published, but this bag is very comfortable at high 20's and is acceptable below that. This bag is my 3 season workhorse due to its extreme waterproofing and the weight is fairly light weight due to being stuffed with 600-fill down. I was so impressed by the overall quality and price that I have bought 3 more Sierra Design bags since. I bought it on sale for 220$. Even at full price, its a great waterproof down bag.