Sierra Designs Trade Wind Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
- Detail Images
Stay warm inside of dry goose down.
The Sierra Designs Trade Wind 15-Degree Sleeping Bag features a DriZone shell to protect the 600-fill down from light moisture so that you can feel confident sleeping under the stars, even if fog will roll in off the ocean come morning.
- Waterproof breathable DriZone shell protects the down insulation from light rain, condensation, and spindrift
- The 600-fill goose down is warm and lofty for three-season camping and backpacking
- Ergonomic hood and footbox are shaped to fit your body in the resting position so you don't have to toss and turn to get comfortable
- Zipper draft tube, draft collar, and drawcord hold warm air in
- Offset layer construction and tuck stitch traps and retains warm air
- Snag-free zipper tracks have a piece of fabric that creates a barrier between the zipper and the liner to prevent snagging when you really have to get out of your bag