- Repels light precipitation and blocks wind
- Condor construction gives you room to reach for a trekking pole plant or for your handlebars
- Elasticized cuff includes thumbhole for extra coverage
- Center storm flap keeps air from leaking in through the zipper
- Elasticized hem and hood seal out drafts
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love how light-weight this windbreaker is. It comes in handy for light sprinkles but didn't protect from wind as well as I had hoped. This jacket works great when layering underneath. However, without layers, it left me a bit chilly when the wind started to really blow.
The Tech specs provided claim a 6000mm...
The Tech specs provided claim a 6000mm waterproof rating, however, when I purchased this coat the tag claims only 600mm. Which is correct? The seams do not appear to be taped, but with the web posted waterproof rating, I assumed that the jacket would have taped seams. does the DRW ware off?