Outlast the storm.
Your friend may have promised you perfect weather on your backpacking trip, but Mother Nature defiantly served up soaking rains and unrelenting wind. Luckily, you brought the rain-shedding, packable protection of the Sierra Designs Women's Hurricane Pant. Like its name suggests, this waterproof pant outlasts storms with its two-layer waterproof/breathable membrane. Not only does this block wind-driven rain from dampening your lower body, but it also allows perspiration to escape for comfort in damp conditions. And because it's destined for backcountry treks, the Hurricane Pant conveniently stows within its zippered thigh pocket for easy packing.
- Two-layer waterproof/breathable membrane (15,400mm)
- 100% nylon fabric with DWR finish
- Elasticized waist with adjustable belt
- Folds into zippered thigh pocket
- Zippered leg opening with Storm Flap
- Articulated knees
- Item #SDS005P